Tonight I played with my American Girl twins and pushed them around the house in their stroller. I also gave them a bottle. Do you notice how funny I walk in these new shoes that mommy bought me to wear to swim class?
After playing with my dolls I played with my fake sandwich, a pot, and a spoon while mommy cooked dinner.
Mommy and I had a little photo shoot and mommy thought it was so funny because I smile for the camera and pose now. Everytime she starts to take a picture I make the same face-I scrunch up my nose and smile really big. She caught me on video trying to pose too!
I saved the best for last. This is something Da Da started tonight!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment