The first picture is of me eating dinner tonight ...while watching the Wiggle's and eating pea's. I love pea's.
I wanted to show you what came in the mail today. Daddy ordered something and this is what came out of the box. He has been talking about this since before I was born but mommy didn't really think he was serious. Guess what...he was. So I have this new friend and these two signs. I tried to feed Mr. Safety a baby bottle through his eye tonight and he liked it. I also tried to feed the picture of Mr. Safety on the box he came in through his eye. I also point to his hat and say Ha which means hat.
Da da says that he is going to tell Laura to put Mr. Safety out on the driveway by the street when I play.
Mama isn't sure if Dada is crazy or just such a cute daddy!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Mr. Safety
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment