Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day at the Children's Museum

Today mommy and daddy took me to lunch, to a toy store, and then to the Dallas Children's Museum. I really love this place! The picture below was me playing with my favorite toys. I hope mommy and daddy get me something like this one day with these little wooden people. I kept taking them off of the table and walking around with them.


This was the water room.



Next I visited the farm. Daddy and I milked a cow!





I like playing in the sand. This was my first time.


I went down this slide about 6 times. I loved it!


I still have water on me from the water room.

Today will be sunny and windy...90 degrees!


Man I wanted to ride this so bad! Maybe next time?



After the Children's Museum we came home and mommy and I went swimming. Did I tell you that I start swimming lessons On June 14th? Mommy is really glad I am going to start now because I have become quite the little dare devil in the pool. After swimming mommy gave me a bath and we went to dinner. Dinner was fun and I took my new purse which I love because I have a bright pink fake cell phone that I love to get out and throw on the floor.

After dinner mommy put me to bed. I am fast asleep. I had a pretty busy day. I can't wait to see what is in store for me tomorrow!



0 comments: