I am back! Did you miss me? I am sorry it has been a while but we have been really busy lately. The good news is there are a lot of things to tell you about!
I have become a major daddy's girl. When I see my dada I scream DA DA! I even try to follow him into the bathroom and if he shuts the door I stand at the door crying so he lets me in.
Mommy and daddy went out one night for dinner this weekend. I stayed with my nana and papa poo. Nana told my parents that I blew kisses at them at the table during dinner. Nana told my parents I am a good eater too. Mommy and da da came to pick me up and as soon as I saw them I started half crying and half laughing..I was so happy to see them! I suddenly became very clingy and hugged on my parents a lot because I really missed them. Nana put cute bows in my hair that she bought me. I wore them all weekend.
I kiss now! Mommy and daddy will say "give me a kiss" and I make this face and get close to them and give them a kiss. Sometimes I give my mommy a kiss and then I give dada a kiss right after and then go back to mommy. I also try to kiss the dogs.
I also point to my belly button. I pull my shirt up and point to it. I will also pull your shirt up and point at yours-and I will look up at your face and wait for you to laugh.
I am starting to try to say Beauji, belly button, baby and some other words that only my mommy and daddy can make out.
Mommy and daddy took me to the American Girl store this weekend. It was so exciting...I ran around looking at all of the dolls and even pushed the doll stroller. My parents bought me twin dolls with a few outfits and a twin stroller. I love pushing the stroller around the house. I also kiss my dolls.
Laura came back to work today after a long holiday weekend and said that I look different.
These are pictures of me walking around outside yesterday and pictures with my mommy.
This is a video taken of me on Saturday playing with my remote control car in the kitchen.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
So much to tell you!
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment