Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Saying goodbye to mommy for the day.

These pictures are of me today sending mom off to work. I followed her to her car and when she tried to shut the door I would scream. She finally had to drive off because she had a meeting and I was crying as she was looking in her rear view mirror. I think mommy was a little heart broken.





This is a picture of me making an awful face because I fell down and hit my head. Laura was putting ice on it to make it feel better.



And these pictures are of me just playing before bedtime. In the picture with my mommy I have feather. I like to pull them out of the couch, hand them to my parents, watch them blow the feather in the air, and then I try to blow too. Mommy came home from work today and I was dancing like crazy. I like to dance when there is music and even when there is no music...and you won't believe this but I really like to dance before bedtime!






Now for a video!

0 comments: