Good morning! This morning I woke up and played with my remote control car. I used to not understand that I can push the button and the car would drive...but now I am controlling the car like I have been doing it for a long time. Mommy has no idea when I learned this which makes her a little sad but she is so happy that I can do this now.
P.S.-Don't I look just like my daddy here?

Today was Mother's Day and daddy and I had flowers sent to our house for mommy yesterday. We also gave mommy a really pretty necklace today. The wrapping looked different to mommy..it looked like something mommy would wrap and not daddy. Mommy asked about this and daddy told mommy that I helped him with it which is why it looked that way!
Daddy made reservations for a Mother's Day brunch. Don't I look pretty in my dress that Gigi gave to me before I was even born at my mommy's shower? Mommy and daddy really liked this dress because it puffed out so much. This picture is of me at lunch in my high chair. Every time daddy would get up to go get his food I would yell-Da da! across the room. The waitstaff was watching me yell and thought it was funny.


After lunch I walked my daddy right out of that dining room, down the stairs, through a hall, and outside where they took a few pictures of me in my dress.
I sat on the ground and started playing with the flowers. I love flowers. Every time I see a flower I make my grunting noise because I want someone to take me over to go touch them. So I started playing with the flowers..pink, purple..they were so pretty. 
This is me with my daddy holding a flower. I even held a flower when I was in the car...until I wanted to put it in my mouth. Mommy took it from me and I did not like that one bit!
Once we came back home daddy put me in my swim suit and mommy took me outside to go play in the pool. I kissed mommy again. Then..mommy took me over to the glass windows so I could look inside and see daddy sitting on the couch. I blew my daddy a kiss on the window and he got up off that couch and came over to see me. I was so happy that he came over so I just kept making that kissing sound and kissing the window as he kissed back. Daddy opened the window/door and tried to kiss me but I was a little shy. I prefer kissing him through the window touching my lips to the glass. I did it about 10 times.
Mommy and me got in the pool and I had so much fun. She would hold me away from her and I would get scared but laugh too. Mommy would also have me move really fast through the water and I would kick my legs when she told me to kick.
Mommy sat me on the chair outside and took some pictures.
Mommy and I took another picture and then she wrapped me up so I could stay warm. We had such a great time in the pool. Daddy says he is going to sign him and I up for swimming lessons. He hasn't yet but I hope he does because I think that will be so much fun to do together. 
I had a hard time going to sleep tonight because I didn't want the party to end. After about 1 1/2 bottles and a lot of work from mommy-I finally passed right out on top of her looking straight up at the ceiling.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment