Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Busy Sunday

This is a video of me this morning dancing while I was eating breakfast in the kitchen.



Today was a busy day! After lunch mommy and I got in the pool! Mommy bought me a ladybug float which I was a little scared to get in. I am a little scared of the pool. After about 15 minutes I was not AS scared but I still would start making my scared noise and wrap my entire body around mommy so she knew not to let me go! My favorite thing about the pool is the little waterfall....I love it! I also like to get in the fountain and play with the water that shoots up. These are some pictures from the pool today.







Mommy dried me off and we went inside and daddy was on his computer. I walked right up to him and he picked me up and let me push buttons on his computer. Can you tell I got him wet?



Mommy took a shower to get ready for our neighborhood party and daddy and I surprised her by standing in the fountain that goes next to her bathroom.



When mommy was ready we finally went over to our neighbors party. I had a great time. I met a girl who was four who is here staying with her grandma. She has her finger nails and toes painted really pretty. She let me play with her mardi gras necklaces and I put them right in my mouth. I had a lot of fun at that party. After the party we came home and mommy gave me dinner and cooked. Guess what I like to eat...?? Peas! I ate about 20 of them tonight. I won't eat my baby food much anymore but love those peas!

Mommy started something new-she goes into another room and yells that she is comin back. I yell back "JA" or "JA JA" or "MA MA" and she yells and I yell again. We do this until she gets back.

We also added to this little yelling we do... I started running away from her (I am such a jokester!) so she started running at me saying she is monster mommy and tickles me. She walks away and I yell "JA" or "JA JA" and mommy and daddy say "MAMA!" and then mommy runs over to tickle me. When she comes toward me I laugh really hard and run as fast as I can over to daddy and hide!

I fell asleep pretty fast tonight because I skipped my second nap of the day.



0 comments: