Good Morning! This is me this morning after I ate breakfast and got dressed. I was waiting for my mom and dad to take me somewhere.
We all got in the car and I was so excited because I had no idea where I was going.
Mommy and daddy took me to the park. I think this might be my new favorite thing to do. As soon as I got out of the car and saw the kids-I screamed. This is me checking
out all of the kids.
They tried to put me in a swing but I am not really into swings just yet. All I really want to do is walk around and look at the kids!
Daddy threw me up in the air a few times-I definitely love it when he does that. They put me on a baby slide and it was fun to go down. They put me in this circular thing which I did not like one bit!
I saw a puppy which I screamed at. The puppy didn't come over to me. Oh well-good thing I have my own at home!
We then met up with daddy's college friend and his two kids. I was scared of him at first and cried like crazy. Later on I calmed down a bit and couldn't stop looking at him and smiling. I really liked that guy! I hope they take me to the park again next weekend!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
The Park
Posted by Holly Allen at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment