Saturday, March 29, 2008

In Loving Memory

Kizzy-you cuddle bug you! You lived a long 16 years-and almost made it to 17.
We met when I was just 14. Heather, Kizzy was the best birthday present I have ever received.

I took you to college and made you live with many different cat and dog roommates that you always got along with. You used to love to walk outside and sit on my balcony of my first apartment. I can't believe I let you do that! We drove back and forth from Nacogdoches to Dallas so many times..you were such a good little car kitty!

After college I bought Kabookie...which made you mad and you wouldn't let me pet you for a week. I think you started sleeping in Whitney's room then! You came around when you realized you had a new friend too.

We moved in with Don and ever since you have lived with 3 more dogs... You always got along with the dogs. I always laughed when I found you in the dog beds-especially when they were in them too. Beauji liked to snuggle up to you when she was a puppy.

For some reason you were Layla's favorite. Her favorite thing to do was to point at you, pet you, and pull your hair out and look at it. Don always said he didn't like cats but I would catch him petting you in the kitchen, you on his lap, and he would put a cat bed down for you in the kitchen to make sure you were comfortable when you started losing weight.

I have known you for more than half of my life and things are just so different here without you. You were my first pet and you will never be replaced.

Kizzy and his brother Mossimo-1991.



Kizzy in my high school days and with Mossimo. 1992-1995




College days! 1995-1999.




After College-hanging out with his new dog friends!




With Kabookie when I first moved in with Don. 2003.



And sitting on Don with Layla when she was 2 months old. 2007.



March 28, 2008





We miss you.

0 comments: