Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am growing again!

Today I did a lot of walking. I walked all around the house, outside, around the pool, inside, and around the house again. Laura walked me all over the place! I went straight into the laundry room and tried to walk on top of the dog food holder. When I couldn't get my foot on top of it I started crying. It was very frustrating! I walked up and down stairs too. Mommy needs to video tape this.

You know how I told you that mommy and me went shopping this weekend and bought clothes because I am getting so big? Well mommy tries to buy clothes that are in bigger sizes. This time she bought clothes that were 24 months and 2T. Well check out my new outfit and look how good it fits. I think we may need to go back to the store sooner than she thought! I know my mommy is hoping that the other clothes don't fit like this outfit but I hope they all fit like this so I can get more!

Guess what...? My feet are growing too! My size four shoes are getting tight..but my size 5's are a little big (I like to kick them off my feet!) Mommy bought me some really cute Polo slide on shoes but they don't fit yet. Just wait....in no time at all I will be wearing those cute Polo shoes!

These pictures are of me eating dinner. I had a Gerber Apple Wheel for an appetizer.




This is a picture of me being silly in my highchair. I was ready for mommy to dress me for bed and brush my teeth.



We were on our way to get dressed but my mommy got a little distracted and we had a quick photo shoot in my room.




After the photo shoot I started opening the windows from my crib.



Then I played with the remote control to the TV. I know how to turn my TV in my room on and off and I like to do it over and over and over and over and over.......Until mommy takes the remote away from me.



This is a video of me playing with my nightlight, turning on the TV, and dad and me doing a little dancing right before bed. And yes-that is me dancing at the end of the video in my new nightclothes...and I am dancing to my favorite show. What is my favorite show....???? American Idol!

0 comments: