Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We left my great grandpa's house and headed straight to see Gigi and Raul at their new house. I slept the entire way there. The most exciting part of this trip-the dogs! Pudge and Tubby were there and I was so excited to see them. I pointed at them a lot and smiled.

This is a picture of me and Gigi hanging out on the patio. I didn't know it was going to be like a vacation for me. We were right on the water.



I woke up on Sunday and mommy put me in this dress for Easter. I was not having it---I hated that dress. As soon as she put it on me I started crying like crazy...But she was able to get some pictures.






Fran, Gary and their son came by to see me. Hi Fran! She reads my blog so we were like old friends! Fran brought over a really cute stuffed animal and some easter eggs! Thank you so much for the cute stuffed animal-I held it in the car on the way home.

This is a picture of me after mommy took my dress off. Do you like the diaper cover she bought me? This was my first time to wear it...it has my name on it and everything. This is me looking out the window at my friend Tubby.



I slept half way home...then finally woke up and cried a little bit. I was really tired of being in the car. Mommy gave me some toys and danced for me to keep me entertained. Daddy started dancing too! We must have looked crazy! I love dancing....especially when mommy and daddy dance with me. We all danced at a restaurant this weekend..what fun! I got a little tired of dancing and then cried some more. Mommy gave me some goldfish and a bottle and it made me feel much better-I went right back to bed and didn't wake up until we got home!

I had a great weekend but I am so happy to be home!

0 comments: