Thursday, January 24, 2008

Daddy Day Care

Laura called in again today and said that she couldn't come take care of me because her husband is still sick and had to go back to the dr. He has a fever above 100. Since my mommy stayed home with me yesterday... today my daddy stayed with me.

My mom had to come home from work to get her camera and she walked in the front door and me and my daddy were both on the couch with toys all around us with big smiles on our faces...mommy said "is this daddy day care?" I also had a big fake lipstick on my lap that goes with the elmo purse my mommy bought me. I had a great time with my daddy. He is really fun.

My mommy came home from work today and had to give me a bath and then take me back to my grandma and grand poos house. Two days in one week..how did I get so lucky? I overheard my mommy saying that since she didn't know if Laura will make it tomorrow or not and since her husband has a high temperature...maybe it would be better if someone else looked after me because my mommy and daddy can't miss any more work. My mom said she was so lucky that my grandma is in town.

When I got to my grandparents house...it was so exciting. They tried to get me to go to sleep and it took a record of about 2 hours. They almost had me but I wasn't having it! I would look over and my grand poo would be smiling at me and then I would start laughing and my mommy would get mad...because we would have to start over again. My grand poo is so funny and I love to laugh at him. I finally fell asleep at 9:00 after rolling around for about an hour. I can't wait to wake up and play with my grand poo again!

1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

Look in the yellow pages for Nanny Services and call and ask if they have on call nanny's, nanny's you can use once or twice a month with 24 hour notice. I found a place here that does that. It's expensive, but may be worth it.