Monday, December 3, 2007

My Favorite Things...










8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT:



1. Drinking water from a big Sparklets bottle
2. Screaming
3. Turning over on my stomach while getting my diaper changed and playing with the diaper warmer box
4. Going shopping and touching all of the clothes on the racks
5. Eating tags while shopping
6. Walking up and down the hallway with Laura-while I laugh and scream and look at mommy and daddy.
7. Snuggling with mommy from 5 am to 7 am
8. Running into and chasing the dogs while I am in my walker

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Eat an entire newspaper
2. Put the entire box of Gerber Banana Puffs in my mouth at once-I already tried 4 tonight
3. Ride Beauji
4. Eat the big touch screen remote that mom and dad won't let me have
5. Stand up and chase the dogs
6. Pour my training cup of water all over my face
7. Eat by myself without mom wiping my face-I want to rub my mouth that is covered in food and then take my hands and wipe them on my forhead, cheeks, shirt, pants, etc.
8. Drink the bath water

8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN
1. AHHHHHH!
2. Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba (it goes on forever)
3. mmmmmmmmmmmm.. (dad's least favorite)
4. mama (I wish) ...that is it for now.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY
1. Pajama Time
2. Babies first words
3. Peek a Boo-I love you
4. My Elmo Book
5. Nursery Rhymes
6. The Counting Book
7. Good Puppy
8. Counting Kisses

SONGS I LISTEN TO
1. Rubber Ducky
2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
3. Teletubbies main song-I like to laugh and bounce to this one.
4. The ABC's
5. Hush Little baby
6. Fur Elise
7. Mama's Little Baby
8. Crazy songs that my nanny Laura sings to me

8 THINGS THAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
I like people that wear glasses. I like to grab them and to try to take them off. I like animated people that make funny faces and make me laugh. I really like it when people sing to me.

1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

Ahhh...that was so cute. I loved that she wants to eat a newspaper before she dies. That made me laugh. One thing (really it's two) you have to say who TAGGED you (Cosmo, with a link to his page) and then you have to TAG 8 people so they have to answer the questions. I only listed you because I don't know anyone else with a blog. So get to tagging...