Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bubbles...

I haven't been sleeping so well because I am teething. I woke up at 1 am crying and my mom brought me in bed with her I took up the whole bed. I woke up and woke my dad up and he watched while I pulled my moms hair to wake her up. She would not wake up so my daddy took me to the kitchen and gave my apples for breakfast. I guess my dad was wanting my mom to wake up because at 9 am we went and woke her up. My mom said that she was tired because she was up until 11:30 putting the Christmas tree and decorations away and she was awake at 1 am to take care of me.

My dad went running this morning and my mom took me on a walk around our block in my buggy. It wasn't as fun going around the block as it is going up and down the hallways at home chasing the dogs and cats! I scream chasing the dogs and cats!

Anyway-we went to lunch with Whitney today. I love the weekends because I love to get out and look at all of the different people. My mom and dad took me to Tom Thumb and while they were checking out I sat in the cart and tried to touch the different people checking out in the opposite check out line. I also touched the lady checking my mom and dad out and got to touch the bags!

When we finally got home my mom played with me while my dad put together a bubble machine he got me for Christmas. It must have taken an hour for him to get it to work but he finally did and I had a blast.

After the bubbles, I was really tired and took a nap. My mom had to wake me up at 6:30 to feed me and give me a bath. I was so tired that I didn't want to eat. I kept yawning and rubbing my eyes. My mom gave me a bath and brushed my new 3 teeth and then I didn't want to go to sleep.

I sat on the couch with mom and dad and played peek a boo with my blanket. My mom taught me how to hold my blanket up and say "peek a boo" ...and then I started holding it up above my head all by myself. I thought it was so funny and laughed all night long!

I started getting tired so my mom did those crazy exercises with me but I fought hard ....I didn't want to go to sleep. My mom gave me a bottle and rubbed my head and finally I passed out backwards with my head up towards the ceiling on her lap. My mom and dad laughed at my and then my dad tucked me in.

I can't wait until tomorrow-Lauren (Matt and Julie Townsend's daughter) is coming over! We are going to play and then go to dinner so I will make sure that my mom takes lots of pictures!





0 comments: