Monday, November 5, 2007

Pictures from Today

I guess it takes a while for babies to adjust to day light savings time? Layla woke up at 4 am this morning. I went to her room to check on her and she was crying so I put her in bed with me and fed her and we slept in until about 6 am. Laura arrived for work at 7 am and I went back to bed to get one more hour of sleep. I was pretty exhausted from being at Nascar all day yesterday.

I came home from work today and was so happy to hang out with Layla again. A day seems like an eternity! Really... It does for me. Laura had her walking around the house again when I came home with a blanket wrapped under her arms to help her stand up. Layla had a big smile on her face while she was walking around. It was too cute!




0 comments: