I bought some Gerber Graduates banana fruit snacks today and gave a few to Layla. OH MY...I need to take a video of this. I am so sorry that I didn't! First..Layla puts it in her hand and takes it to her mouth. If she gets the food on her fingers she can get the food right in...but if not..she tries to put it in her mouth and it is so funny. Once the food gets in her mouth..she looks like a little old man. She makes this face...I really can not explain it so I promise that I will make a video of it if not tomorrow then the next day and post it.
Laura told me today that Layla crawled on the floor and crawled over to something and grabbed a hold of it and stood up.
I need some advice from all of you moms out there. I know you are reading this so you better help a mother out! LOL. When your baby stands up in the crib...or anywhere else for that matter...how do they safely get down? My sister was telling me about how Cosmo would stand up and cry because he could not get down. Now what happens if I put Layla in her crib and leave the room for a second? What if she stands up... and falls down and hits her head? I was sitting in her room with Don watching her stand up and she started to fall and we caught her. If we weren't there to catch her it would have been awful! What do you do?
I don't have pictures from today. My mom came over to pick up some of Layla's new pictures from yesterday. Thank god she came because I was trying to be super wife by cooking, feeding Layla, handling the dogs at once. It became overwhelming and my mom rang the doorbell and saved me. I had her help feed Layla while I had my dinner. Thank goodness for moms-if only mine lived here! I still don't know how stay at home moms do it.... I give them all major credit because it is way too much for me to handle!
Monday, November 26, 2007
New things...
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Dear Aunt Holly,
not to worry, Layla will be fine if you leave her in the crib for a few minutes. It's just a little scary at first when you don't know how to get down. She'll learn. It just takes practice. Sometimes we hit our heads, but it's not bad because the crib is soft. Layla's advanced, so she'll learn to sit back down really quick. She probably already knows. If you haven't baby proofed the house yet, better get to it!
Cosmo
Post a Comment