I need something to put Layla in. I think I am going to have to go buy a pack and play or a gate. I thought I was so smart by putting her in her old co sleeper and letting her watch tv for a while until I noticed that when the dogs came in and started playing---layla tried to pull herself up and stand. NOT GOOD! So-Tonight I am going to have to have Don adjust her crib to the lower position and I took her bumpers and mobile off! This is all so sad. I am glad she is moving right along (quite fast!) but I am also sad because she is growing so fast and she doesn't seem like a baby anymore! I loved her bumpers because they were pretty. Now Layla is going to have to sleep low to the ground so she does not try to stand up and fall out!
I caught her in action trying to stand up and took a video and some pictures of it.
Heather-Bouji loves the sheep seat you sent Layla! I almost died when I looked down and saw her sitting on it!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Layla is trying to pull herself up--Now I am REALLY in trouble!
Posted by Holly Allen at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Seeing Buji sitting on the lamb made me laugh so hard! It's her butt warmer on a cold winter night.
Post a Comment