Saturday, September 1, 2007

Visit with the Grandparents

My mom is leaving to go back to NY tomorrow so Layla and I went over for a visit today. I didn't see my mom much this week because she had jury duty. I am trying to get Layla used to being around my mom more so that she isn't scared of her. After today-I don't think that Layla is scared of her anymore-which is great!

We gave Layla a bath and a massage. My mom said Layla did not like her bath when she spent the night a while back and I could not believe it because Layla loves baths. Well...she really liked it. Maybe it was because I was there with her this time...



After Layla's bath and massage she laid on the bed and played with some colorful blocks. She immediately passed out as soon as my mom took her leg and started shaking it gently. Layla really likes that-she falls asleep every time.

Tomorrow we will visit Don's parents. :)


0 comments: