Wow, there's so much going on! Not sure which one is more exciting, Layla holding her bottle or the new job. I say this because Cosmo took forever to hold his bottle and you have no idea what a HUGE deal that is. You're free! Until the bottle is empty. Seriously, that's fantastic news about the job. Mr. Evil will see how good you were when the profits start dwindling, which will make the big boss have to ask himself, what the heck is happening, and then they'll do an investigation and see what happened, and Mr. Evil will get in trouble for being so stupid because everyone will then know it was you who helped make a 95% increase in sales last year.
Layla's pictures are soooo cute. I can't wait to get them, especially the one with the tutu and pink flowers. I love that one. I can't wait to put Cosmo in his Skunk Costume. It's going to be so adorable because he'll be the walking skunk now.
1 comments:
Wow, there's so much going on! Not sure which one is more exciting, Layla holding her bottle or the new job. I say this because Cosmo took forever to hold his bottle and you have no idea what a HUGE deal that is. You're free! Until the bottle is empty. Seriously, that's fantastic news about the job. Mr. Evil will see how good you were when the profits start dwindling, which will make the big boss have to ask himself, what the heck is happening, and then they'll do an investigation and see what happened, and Mr. Evil will get in trouble for being so stupid because everyone will then know it was you who helped make a 95% increase in sales last year.
Layla's pictures are soooo cute. I can't wait to get them, especially the one with the tutu and pink flowers. I love that one. I can't wait to put Cosmo in his Skunk Costume. It's going to be so adorable because he'll be the walking skunk now.
When do you start the new job?
Post a Comment