Layla was certainly animated today. You probably can tell by the pictures. She is starting to try to talk and use her tongue. Sometimes-she sounds like a cat. She will look into my eyes and make these sounds and I can really tell that she is trying to speak to me. The sound that she makes sounds like...hiiiiiii... I am thinking that Hi might be her first word! She was making Don and I laugh so hard tonight. After all of her talking-she passed right out in my arms.
WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS?
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Saturday
Posted by Holly Allen at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Layla is so pretty! She looks so cute in her little outfit, the bumbo and her stroller- she's a little doll!
So, what did you have for lunch? lol. Seriously, what did you have?
I had pizza and a salad from dinner last night.
Dinner is chili and a salad.
P.s. you guys are really cute parents!
Where have you been? I seriously missed you. I am not kidding.
We were worried.
I ate really bad today:
Lunch: Mico Salad and Queso at Mi Cocina
Dinner: Marco's Pizza
Awful....I am going to hell!
I was at my in-laws for a week and their computer is ancient and super slow and I couldn't handle the 5 minute wait everytime you clicked something!
I left a comment under, I think, Heather's flight attendant ad post.
It's good to be back!
You are so funny!
Oh wow, Layla looks like a totally different baby! I think she's grown BIG TIME. And she looks so pretty in her head band.
Breakfast - bagel w/ white fish
Post a Comment