I came home today to find Layla in her Bumbo on the kitchen counter with a spoon in her hand (which was also in her mouth) with gross looking orange food all over her mouth. Laura told me that the orange stuff was sweet potatoes and that Layla loves them and ate the entire box.
I guess I can admit here that I am a little weird when it comes to having food all over the place. I know I need to get over this because once Layla starts eating it will be hard not to have it. When I feed Layla her green beans I wipe her mouth after each bite so she stays clean. So....this was a little gross to me but it was funny. The funny part is that I told Laura Layla can only have green beans for now and this week she has had green beans, bananas, and now sweet potatoes. I wonder what will be on the menu tomorrow.... :)
Monday, August 20, 2007
Layla and Laura-and the sweet potatoes
Posted by Holly Allen at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment