Saturday, August 18, 2007

Layla and her Jumperoo 18 Weeks

Layla is almost 16 pounds. She has almost outgrown her #2 Pampers diaper and will be moving to #3 as soon as we run out. I always thought it was a little strange to see a big baby in a carrier with their long legs hanging out of the end...but Don and I just came back from Mi Cocina and Layla had one leg out of her carrier and we were those people with that baby!

Layla is a dancing fool in her Jumperoo. I love it. I could watch her feet go for hours.



Layla had bananas today. It was not her first bite---I saw that the nanny had given her some this week. She LOVED them. After each bite she would make this noise ...it was almost a cry until I gave her more. After eating half of the bananas she was done. I am sad that I didn't get it on video because it was funny. I was going to just feed her green beans this week but that went out of the window with Laura. What can I say to someone who has completely organized my home?? Don and I keep finding new drawers rearranged every day. I really think this may be my dream come true.

0 comments: