Friday, August 31, 2007

Holly Update

I know this is Layla's blog but I thought I would give everyone an update on my life since all of my friends and family read this. I put in my two weeks notice at work today. I love my company and it really has nothing to do with my company but with someone I have to work with who works for a different company that I have to deal with. This man is evil.

I do not have another job yet but something is in the works. I could have waited until I found another job to leave but I didn't want to prolong working with this evil man. I will update you when I know what I will be doing for sure.

To be continued...... :)

1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

Congratulations! It's always hard to leave a job, especially a job you love (evil man or not) but sometimes it's just time for a change. Change is good. Now I've known you for a very long time and what I love best about you is how you always go 150% into a new career, making such profitable results for these companies even you are surprised. :0 You're a very hard worker. Remember what you did for Charlotte Russe? And you were just out of college - opening and running a brand new store! Whatever you decide to do I know you'll be a huge success. You always are.