Friday, August 3, 2007

Going for a walk

Where have you been? Well...Wednesday and Thursday Laura was looking after Layla so I actually had a life. I was actually running errands and I have to say that it felt strange to be so free. I definitely am used to having Layla with me 24-7.

I am not going to have Laura come back until next week-she is going to work Wednesday-Friday for me and then start full time on August 13th (the day I go back to work.) I wanted her to work a week before I go back so that I could be here if she has any questions or needs help.

Today I took Layla on a walk. We took the bassinet off of the Buaboo and put Layla in the actual seat. She fits in it and she seems to be a lot more comfortable but she is still a little too small because the straps do not hold her in tight.

During the walk-Layla played with her toys the entire time on the rail in front of her.

Petlove is here right now grooming the dogs. (Thanks Jymme!) It was funny because Bouji was really scared. I don't know if it was his big green shower cap, colored braces, or the dreadlocks...but she DID NOT want to go with him. I had to walk with her to the van and all of a sudden the fear must have went away because she jumped right in! LOL. Caymus is next. We are sitting here waiting patiently for her turn. The last time they groomed the dogs Caymus was going crazy while waiting for her turn but today is different.


0 comments: