Saturday, July 14, 2007

Twinkle Toes

Ok-3 posts in one night. I know...this is really lame. The truth is...I have been with Layla 24-7 (Don was out of town today) and Don is finally watching Layla for me and I don't know what else to do with my 2 hours off. I know...WILD AND CRAZY Saturday night!!!

I don't know when this started. Maybe it has gone on all along and I never noticed. Ever since I was pregnant...I started to notice something.

I don't remember exactly how it started but one day I was laying on the couch, fat and pregnant watching one of my reality tv shoes. A commercial came on with a song and I look over...and there on the coffee table were Don's toes moving to the music. Sick right? Sick but also pretty freaking sick and funny. Now I notice this all of the time. I don't know if this has been going on for the 5 years that we have been together or if Don just picked it up one day. Sometimes I wonder if he knows he is doing it or if his toes have a life of their own. So tonight-I was finished with this blog (my time out from Layla) and walk into the living room and what do I see-he is doing it! To the Office. I know...this really does not make sense and you probably can't picture it so I quickly grabbed my camera and took a video. I know, this is Layla's blog...but I think I will share a little more of our family with you. Lucky you..right? His toes do not discriminate. They move to jingles on commercials, show introductions, anything....on TV with music. Sometimes I wonder what they do when he is listening to music with his shoes on. Sick thought....If you think this is sick...imagine when Don has time to golf and has his little sock bootie tan going on... Need I say more?



Did I mention that I think Layla is beautiful?

1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at the video - toes. But that is quite a catchy jingle, and I have to say, I may in fact have had my own dancing toes when that show is on. HA! you know, you should probably make a ton of toe videos. I bet people from all over the world would watch on Youtube. There are people with a thing for toes, you know, and Don could become very famous for his dancing twinkling happy toes.