Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Layla and Caymus



Don and I went to dinner again tonight and the waitress asked how old Layla was and when we said 3 months she said that Layla was big. This has now happened 3 times. I want to go back to the Dr asap and get her weight checked. I see her every day so I don't know what to think of her size.

At dinner Layla smiled at Don the entire time with a HUGE smile on her face.

Layla is smiling at EVERYONE now. It is SO CUTE!

I can't quit singing the mama's little baby song and Layla absolutely loves it! I don't know if it is the song or the cheesy face I am making when I sing it...but whatever it is makes her really laugh!

1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

Cute clip. I'm talking about the thing in Layla's hair, not the video, even though the video is cute, too. Layla wanted me to tell you to get that dog off her.