I know I sound like a total dork but I don't care-I am teaching Layla to say hi-I hope! She is starting to try to talk.
Friday, June 1, 2007
She talks and smiles
Posted by Holly Allen at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I sound like a total dork but I don't care-I am teaching Layla to say hi-I hope! She is starting to try to talk.
Posted by Holly Allen at 4:49 PM





2 comments:
ahhh, she loves her mommy! Remember Cosmo's London Bridge Video on youtube where he's "dancing". Well, that's the stage Layla's in right now, moving her arms and legs all around. Play music really loud and video tape her and it will look like she's moving to the beat. It's funny. DO IT! Please.
What a cutie pie!!
I can't wait to see her soon.
She is getting so big.
I love the laughing videos.
Post a Comment